Sleeps till ski time
Started by Ian Wickham in Ski Chatter - 2661 Replies
Login
To Create or Answer a Topic
Apr-2012
Bedrock barney
Packing done. Last minute checks then we're finishing off some vino (it will only spoil if we leave it for the week...)

Up at 4.30am for 6.00am flight.

Snow forecast is showing snow nearly every day so don't think we'll be getting much of a tan!!

Previous 4 holidays were blue skies all the way so we were due some weather this time......

Byeeeeee...



Apr-2012
Far Queue
Hope you have a really good time BB, enjoy it and hang on to the memories for the rest of the year
Apr-2012
Admin
bedrock barney wrote:Snow forecast is showing snow nearly every day so don't think we'll be getting much of a tan!!



Look forward to a report when you get back; have yet to ski Scandinavia and have long thought about a trip to Norway.

Have a good one...
Apr-2012
Ian Wickham
bedrock barney wrote:Packing done. Last minute checks then we're finishing off some vino (it will only spoil if we leave it for the week...)

Up at 4.30am for 6.00am flight.

Snow forecast is showing snow nearly every day so don't think we'll be getting much of a tan!!

Previous 4 holidays were blue skies all the way so we were due some weather this time......

Byeeeeee...





Have a good un
Apr-2012
AllyG
Bye Bedrock Barney. Have fun ...
Apr-2012
NellyPS
Anyone else still got trips for the year planned or is that it?
Apr-2012
Ian Wickham
NellyPS wrote:Anyone else still got trips for the year planned or is that it?


I'm Finished
Apr-2012
Brooksy
Ian Wickham wrote:
NellyPS wrote:Anyone else still got trips for the year planned or is that it?


I'm Finished



That`s been obvious for years

Not a Member?

FREE Snow Reports by e-mail.

Save on Ski Hire

Save up to 50%

+5% for 4+ Ski Packs

+10% for 10+ Ski Packs

Discount Ski Hire

7th day Free on selected dates

Ski Hire Shops in Chamonix, Tignes, Tignes Le Lac, Tignes Les Boisses, Tignes Les Brévières and Tignes Val Claret.

SkiSet

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

  Search Hotels

Chamonix Hotels
Location
Arrival
Departure

Please Share if you like this page

Forum Listing Key

Unread Post
Hot Topic
Sticky (important)
Announcement

The views and opinions presented in the J2Ski Forums are solely those of their respective authors and do not represent those of J2Ski Ltd. Objectionable Content may be notified by sending a Private Message to Admin.

J2Ski logo

Search
J2Ski

Snow Reports
by eMail