Learn to ski or learn to snowboard, beginners and improvers week, 12th March 2011
Started by Hofnar in Ski Training Camps and Courses 12-Feb-2009
Hofnar posted Feb-2009
I run skiing / boarding holidays to Morzine in the French Alps and have a 'beginners only' week coming up on the 12th March 2011. All the info is at http://www.hofnar.com, but I've put a bit of 'gumpf' about it below.
Take a look, see what you think......
The 'beginners and improvers' trip runs from 12 - 19 March. The price is £789pp (room of 3) or £839pp (twin / double). This includes:
* Shared 'semi-catered' accommodation in a 4* chalet
* 6 full days local area lift pass
* Ski / Board hire (all the stuff you need, except clothes)
* 6 mornings of skiing or boarding lessons
* Continental breakfasts + full English breakfast once a week
* Enough stuff at breakfast to make a packed lunch if you wish
* Afternoon tea
* Welcome drinks
* Transfers from / to Geneva airport (worth £70)
* Unlimited tea / coffee or hot chocolate
* Services of HOFNAR rep.
* Benefit of being in a small like minded group
Full information about the trip is on our website http://www.hofnar.com
Basically you just need to get yourself to Geneva and we'll sort the rest. You can arrive/leave anytime on the saturdays, we have cars running at all times. Take a look at our travel pages for a few ideas, but if you would like to, go ahead and book your flights.
I think that's about it, any problems, any questions, or indeed would like to book, do get in touch!