So if you've been considering dipping a toe in, this really is a great opportunity; Spring skiing means sunshine and long days to chill out, and there's abundant snow - with 25cm in the village and between 3 and 4 metres at La Balme to see out the season.
FROM 7th TO 29th APRIL 2018
Photo from La Clusaz/ESF
La Clusaz wrote:
TAKE YOUR FIRST STEPS ON THE SLOPES FOR FREE DURING SPRING IN LA CLUSAZ
The very first days on a ski slope can be a little daunting and La Clusaz have decided to make things easier with :-
- Free ski lesson for beginner adults*
- Free ski pass for beginner adults*
- 50% discount on equipment hire*
* Offers are subject to conditions. Please see downloadable documents.
❄ Free ski lessons for adults ❄
The French ski school (ESF) is organising free beginners group lessons for adults (over 18s) for the following days and durations:
- 3 half days, from Monday to Wednesday morning,
- or 5 half days, from Monday to Friday morning
* Offer according to availability.
❄ Free ski pass for all beginners ❄
All bookings for « Beginner » group lessons will receive a free La Clusaz-Manigod ski pass on presentation of the ESF lesson card, valid for all the days of the lessons shown on the card.
❄ 50% discount on equipment hire ❄
Show your ESF lesson card for « Beginner » group lessons at a ski hire shop participating in the special offer and clients concerned by the lessons will receive 50% discount on equipment hire:
- a « beginner » alpine skiing pack including a basic level pair of skis, ski poles and ski boots,
- or a « beginner » snowboard pack including a basic snowboard and a pair of snowboarding boots
For more information, and to book, go to La Clusaz - Learn to Ski for free