Travel and Transport to Lake Tahoe - J2Ski
Travel to Lake Tahoe
To get to Lake Tahoe you will usually have several options, although availability of some services may be restricted or seasonal.
Airport Transfers to/from Lake Tahoe
- Taxi - let someone else drive, but keep the flexibility. May cost a little more but will usually take you directly to the airport.
- Private Transfers - usually a minibus or similar, most cost-effective with a group. Limousines, coaches or even helicopters may be available depending on the season and your budget.
- Shared Transfers - similar to a private transfer, but the operator may combine several groups of passengers.
- Bus Transfers - scheduled public transport bus services may be available. Cost-effective but no flexibility.
- Hire Car - the most flexible option, with minimal waiting times. Most competitive on price when several people will be travelling.
Search Lake Tahoe Car Hire Options
Note:- Airport transfer times to Lake Tahoe are approximate, subject to weather and traffic conditions. Travel at off-peak times to minimise delays.
Find a Hotel in Lake Tahoe
Lake Tahoe Information
Common questions about Lake Tahoe.
How can I get there?