Snow Report and Forecast Summary for South Korean Ski Resorts
South Korean Snow News
April 23, 2014
Snow Reports and Snow Forecasts for South Korea. Covering the period from Wednesday 23rd April 2014 to Wednesday 30th April 2014.
The Deepest Snow in South Korea
We have no indication of current ski conditions in South Korea at this time.
Skiing in South Korea
For more about South Korean Skiing, see Skiing and Snowboarding in South Korea.
We do not have any current Snow Reports for South Korea, but you can still view the last reported conditions for selected South Korean Ski Resorts, by selecting one from the list below.
For detailed current Snow Reports, and local Snow Forecasts for other countries, please use the menu to the left.
Snow Report Table Key
- Snow Hi - current depth of snow on upper slopes.
- Snow - link to a full Ski Resort Snow Report.
- Forecast - link to a 7-Day Ski Resort Snow Forecast.
- 48 Hours - total new snow expected in the next 48 hours.
- Next Snow - depth and date of the next snowfall forecast.