The General Wibble Thread
Started by Snapzzz in Ski Chatter - 1930 Replies
Login
To Create or Answer a Topic
May-2012
Brooksy
Ian Wickham wrote:
Iceman wrote:Wickers - now you have changed your avatar some could say the same


Good looking ...What


Yes she is
May-2012
Ian Wickham
brooksy wrote:
Ian Wickham wrote:
Iceman wrote:Wickers - now you have changed your avatar some could say the same


Good looking ...What


Yes she is


AAaaaaahhh lucky girl having a good looking dad ..... just gotta find him now !!!!!!
May-2012
Brooksy
Ian Wickham wrote:
brooksy wrote:
Ian Wickham wrote:
Iceman wrote:Wickers - now you have changed your avatar some could say the same


Good looking ...What


Yes she is


AAaaaaahhh lucky girl having a good looking dad ..... just gotta find him now !!!!!!


Do you still have your milk delivered?
May-2012
Ian Wickham
brooksy wrote:
Ian Wickham wrote:
brooksy wrote:
Ian Wickham wrote:
Iceman wrote:Wickers - now you have changed your avatar some could say the same


Good looking ...What


Yes she is


AAaaaaahhh lucky girl having a good looking dad ..... just gotta find him now !!!!!!


Do you still have your milk delivered?


Have you seen our milk man !!!!!!
May-2012
Tony_H
.....lets get back to this hideous looking creature (and I dont mean Ian).

iPod wins for me.
May-2012
Snapzzz
Tony_H wrote:
iPod wins for me.


Wins for me too but the nagging continues.
May-2012
OldAndy
Snapzzz wrote:
Tony_H wrote:
iPod wins for me.


Wins for me too but the nagging continues.

well ....

The nagging goes on and on and one gives in.

Bliss for about two nanoseconds and then ......

The nagging starts for item B

and goes on and on .....

Until one gives in.

Bliss for about two nanoseconds and then ......

Point made
May-2012
Dids1
If you don't want a dog don't get one.
The kids won't walk it, feed it, clean up after it, or pay for it.
They might love it, but that's the easy bit.

Not a Member?

FREE Snow Reports by e-mail.

Sponsored Links

Save on Ski Hire in Egg

Book Online & Save up to 50% in Egg.

Discount Ski Hire

7th day Free - selected dates

Austrian Snow Reports - Snow Reports

Where is there Snow in Austria?

September 27, 2016

 Open ski areas reported by 3 Austrian Ski Resorts, including Bad Gastein, Bad Hofgastein and Pitztaler Gletscher.

  Search Hotels

Egg Hotels
Location
Arrival
Departure

Egg Snow Forecast

Egg Snow Forecast

Sponsored Links

Please Share if you like this page

Forum Listing Key

Unread Post
Hot Topic
Sticky (important)
Announcement

The views and opinions presented in the J2Ski Forums are solely those of their respective authors and do not represent those of J2Ski Ltd. Objectionable Content may be notified by sending a Private Message to Admin.

J2Ski logo

Search
J2Ski

Snow Reports
by eMail