Started by Admin in Ski Deals and Competitions 25-Jul-2017 - 2 Replies
Once again, our friends at SkiLine are running their end-of-season quickie to Val Thorens, using the Club Med Sensations Hotel.
We think this is a cracking deal for a price that is almost-all-inclusive.
Please note :- the price includes just about everything EXCEPT the return flight and ski hire which you need to arrange yourself (this is how they keep the price so keen - by using the outbound leg of the last charter flights of the season which would otherwise be empty). Club Med's Ski Hire can be added, from £59.
So, what the price DOES include is :-
- The outbound flights, from LGW (Gatwick)
- Regional flights from £19 available from Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh and Birmingham
- 4 nights in a standard Club room
- Return resort transfers
- Full area ski pass
- Ski lessons or guiding
- Huge choice for Breakfast
- 3 course Lunch with wine
- 4 course evening meals with wine
- Soft drinks and snacks throughout the day
- Free bar for your alcoholic drinks and cocktails
- 20kg of Luggage on outbound flight + one carry-on bag
Meals are a particular feature of a stay with Club Med
For more information, visit Skiline's site at https://www.skiline.co.uk/end-of-season-ski-trip
Billip2 wrote:This is for end of season 2018 ?
Departs 15th April 2018.
Topic last updated on 26-July-2017 at 08:44