Quickly forgetting the current season, airline Jet2.com has issued its list of flight destinations for next season, adding Chambery to its line-up of ski destination airports, which already include existing ski flights to Switzerland, Austria, other options in France, Italy and the Pyrenees. The airline operates out of ten UK bases, including new choice Bristol Airport.
Jet2 say they are offering 10% off all ski flights booked on or before 31st March.
The addition of Chambery means all being well Jet2.com will operate ski flights to seven European ski airports next winter, the others being: Geneva, Grenoble, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Turin and Barcelona (Andorra).
The new services to Chambery will operate weekly (Saturday) from Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds Bradford and London Stansted Airports and twice-weekly from Manchester Airport (Saturday and Sunday) from mid-December to mid-April.
The company's Winter 21/22 ski programme also includes seven other new ski routes - Geneva from Newcastle and Glasgow, Innsbruck from Bristol and Edinburgh, Grenoble from Bristol and Salzburg from Bristol and Newcastle.
The launch of the new routes to Innsbruck from Bristol and Edinburgh and an additional service from Manchester means the airline has doubled its programme to this popular Austrian ski destination for Winter 21/22.
Jet2.com's full ski programme, in addition to Chambery, for Winter 21/22 is as follows:
• Geneva – ski flights on sale from eight UK bases (Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted and Manchester) as well brand-new routes from Newcastle and Glasgow.
• Salzburg – ski flights on sale from nine UK bases (Belfast International, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted and Manchester) as well as a brand-new routes from Newcastle and Bristol.
• Grenoble - on sale from Birmingham, Bristol (new route), London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle.
• Turin - services available from Birmingham, Edinburgh and Manchester.
• Innsbruck – programme doubled in size for W21/22 with skiers and snowboarders able to access the Tyrolean capital from Birmingham, Bristol (new route), Edinburgh (new route), London Stansted and Manchester (new Sunday service).
• Barcelona – with ski flights on sale from Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds Bradford.
"Booking and travelling on ski flights with Jet2.com means customers get to enjoy VIP customer service which has seen the UK's third largest airline win numerous awards and accolades, as well as 10kg hand luggage and 22kg baggage* and 22kg ski carriage* (*charges apply)" a company statement reads.
Ski destinations by base for Winter 21/22:
• Belfast International – Salzburg
• Birmingham – Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Turin and Barcelona (Andorra)
• Bristol – Chambery, Grenoble, Innsbruck and Salzburg
• East Midlands – Geneva and Salzburg
• Edinburgh – Geneva, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Turin
• Glasgow – Geneva
• Leeds Bradford – Chambery, Geneva, Salzburg and Barcelona (Andorra)
• London Stansted – Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck and Salzburg
• Manchester – Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Turin and Barcelona (for Andorra)
• Newcastle – Geneva, Grenoble and Salzburg